THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS, BUT THIS MESSAGE IS PRECISE AND DISTUIRBING.
WHAT I RAN AWAY FROM, HAUNTS ME
"I never dreamed that I would have to face the possibility of not living in the United States of America, at least not the one I have known since I arrived, the one that welcomed me and the one I received me as my home and cradle. I have never wanted to live in another, although I was not born here, I belong here by choice. But today I woke up and while I was having my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say, something evil has invaded our nation, and our lives will never be the same. I was confused by the confusion of family and hostility friends. I see people so full of hate… It's absolutely unbelievable. I think I could well have entered the Twilight Zone ... then I saw this and I think it's very close to describing how I feel.
We have become a nation that has collectively lost its mind!
• If a guy pretends to be a woman, you must pretend with him. (Everyone should be free to pretends how it feels, though I consider that private pretentions should not be imposed on others)
• Somehow, it is not American for the census to count how many Americans there are in the United States.
• The Russians who influence our elections are bad, but the illegals who vote in our elections are good.
• It was great for Joe Biden to "blackmail" the president of Ukraine, but it's an impeccable crime if Donald Trump asks about it.
• Twenty is too young to have a beer, but eighteen are old enough to vote.
• People who have never had slaves must pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves, but those who traffic cheap labor or minors as sex slaves, they do not have to pay for their misdeeds.
• Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing, insulting and beating people streets and restaurants for thinking deferential is virtuous and even laudable.
• People who have never attended college must pay the debts of college students who took huge loans for their degrees and then will charge good wages for it.
• Irish doctors and German engineers who wish to emigrate must go through a rigorous background investigation process, but any illiterate gangster who jumps the southern fence is welcome.
• $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for "free" health care is not.
• If you cheat to enter college, you go to jail, but if you cheat to enter the country, you go to college for free.
• People who say gender does not exist and are supposed to fight racism demand a president, woman and black race.
• We see those countries adopting the socialist system collapse economically and morally, but we think it is a great plan for the future of this nation.
• Some people are responsible for things that happened before they were born, and others are not responsible for what they are doing right now.
• Criminals are caught and released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it is a violation of their rights and freedoms.
And does pointing out all this hypocrisy in any way make us racist, homophobic, anti-migrant?
Nothing makes sense, no values, no morals, no courtesy anymore, and people die of a Chinese virus, but it's racist to refer to it as Chinese even though it started in China. Clearly we are living in an upside down world where right is wrong and wrong is right, where morality is immoral and the immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is right, where condemning death killers is wrong, but killing innocent babies is right, where darkness is light and light is now darkness is darkness , where order is reproachable the applauding anarchy. Wake up America, the great unsinkable ship this Titanic, called America has crashed into the great iceberg called GLOBALISM, is making water and is sinking rapidly. The decision is ours. What's it going to be? Time is short, let's make our choice wisely!"
Post a Comment